God is Faithful

Hi Everyone.

I am glad to inform you that my training for English proficiency for Call Center is over. It really helps me improve my English, though, I still need to polish my English and more vocabularies to memorize. As you may know, I haven't gotten a full time job and still struggling but God is really good, He is faithful in meeting my everyday necessities. I just found out that it's just a perfect situation for me to have a goo focus in my studies.

I went to University of the Philippines this morning for my Japanese language class that I am taking very soon, and I drop by to Education building to check if there is already result for my application for Teaching English as Second language next semester, and I found out that my transcript of record is qualified enough for the course. It's really awesome, isn't it? and I was like I want to jump in joy when I heard it from the registrar personnel. But I would like to encourage you to continue praying for me because it's not yet final, there will be another screening in oder to grant my application. Pray also for provision. By the first week of August, I am going to enroll at UP Linguistics Department for Japanese language class while still enhancing my English.

This is all for now. Thank you so much for praying.

In the service of the Lord,

Romulo
2009.07.15

没有评论: